With fall fast approaching, you can expect that your home or business in New Jersey or New York City may be seeing a few unwelcomed visitors trying to escape the cold temperatures! Rats, mice, and other rodents can do more damage than just scare us when we aren’t expecting them; they can cause damage to our homes and bring in dangerous germs and bacteria that can get us sick. Needless to say, rodent prevention is paramount in preparing your household for the changing seasons. Whether you’ve got existing rodents and need a professional rat exterminator, or just want assistance maintaining a rodent-free home, Titan Pest Control is here to help!
Rodents and Rodent Damage
Most people may not know that the word rodent actually means, “to gnaw”. If that isn’t the most self-explanatory word you’ve seen, I don’t know what is! Rats and mice can cause severe structural damage to a building. Here are just a few issues houses with rodent problems may find:
- Rats and mice will chew on just about anything: wood, drywall, and books, paper, even metal!
- A determined mouse will burrow into the furniture of your home and have their babies there since it’s a safe and comfortable location for a nest.
- Gnawing at important materials like house insulation is never off the menu for a mouse or rat.
- Chewing through wires and electrical work is not uncommon for a busy mouse or rat; costing you an electrician visit and repair eventually!
- Rodents will seek out any food supplies in the home and quickly eat it, nest in it, defecate in it, and completely ruin a new bag of rice or the contents of your pantry!
- Rodents defecate throughout your home leaving your home in unsanitary conditions which can make you and your family sick
Get Rid Of Rodents
Now that you know the dangerous repercussions of hosting rodents in your home, you’ll surely be looking to find a processional rodent control service to help you get rid of any rats or mice you may have in your New York City or New Jersey house or business. Some infestations require multiple visits from a professional pest control company; the only way to determine that is to hire someone with experience and knowledge in the rodent removal industry. The professional inspectors at Titan Pest Control are qualified, experienced and ready to help you get rid of mice and rats as soon as possible! An inspector will assess the extent of your infestation as well as the work to be completed and then provide you with a fair quote for their services.
Our carefully developed programs are sure to efficiently and effectively remove all rodents from your property as well as figure out the cause of the problem as to avoid it from happening again in the future. You can rest assure that you are in good hands when you call Titan Pest Control!