Ant Exterminator – Ant Exterminator NYC – Ant Exterminator NJ
If you have ants invading your NJ or NYC home, we have the solution!
Ants are teeny tiny scavengers that can cause a big mess in your NJ or NYC home. This is one of the most common pest problems solved by the Titan exterminators, yet one of the most complex. Ants come in a number of shapes and sizes, with different species often requiring specialized annihilation plans.
Titan Pest Control is Armed to Annihilate Ants that Invade Your Home
Ants can enter your home through the smallest crack imaginable, seeking out moisture and any available food sources. These are creatures who will feed off of anything, from a moldy piece of wood, to a steak dinner. Working like a small army, an ant colony will send out the scouts first and then order the troops to follow once a food source has been found.
In order for an exterminator to effectively eradicate ants from your home, they must first be able to identify the species they are dealing with. The team at Titan Pest Control is fully trained and knowledgeable in ant identification and control and will be able to quickly develop a plan of attack to rid your home of this pesky little pest.
An Army of Ants Requires an Army of Titans to Destroy Them
An ant infestation inside of a NJ and NYC home is usually multi-dimensional. There are the ants that are visible and then there is the nest where the rest of the army is hiding in wait. Titan Pest Control not only destroys the ants you can see, we track the ants back to their nest and work to take out the reserves with them. This multi-step approach gets to the root of your ant issue.
Facts About Ants That Will Ruin Your Picnic
- Ants enter your home through tiny cracks, usually around windows and doors, to seek water and food.
- As scout ants move about, they leave behind a scent trail for the rest of the army to follow once food has been located.
- Ants will build a hidden nest anywhere in or around your home.
- A typical ant colony is comprised of between 300,000 to 500,000 ants. If threatened, the entire colony will quickly find a new place to nest.
- The queen of the colony can live as long as 15 years, while worker ants have an average life span of 7 years.
- Store bought and homemade ant solutions only solve the problem of the ants that you see. There may be thousands living inside of the wall that will be unaffected.
Identifying Ants in Your Home
There are thousands of different species of ants, but the four that are most commonly found infesting a NJ or NYC home include:
- Carpenter ants – These are typically five inches long and can be found burrowed in damp wood where they have built their nest.
- Red imported fire ants – These are the small ants with a painful bite that build large mounds in the ground around your home.
- Pavement ants – These are typically found living inside of cracks in your concrete patio, driveway, or foundation.
- Pharoah ants – This type of ant is able to transmit certain infectious diseases, such as staph, and is commonly seen in hospitals, restaurants, and apartment buildings.
The Life Cycle of an Ant
There are slight differences in the life cycle between different species of ants, but almost all center around the queen. Her only goal in life is to reproduce, which she will do throughout her lifetime. It is up to her discretion whether male or female ants are produced, in accordance with the colony’s needs at the time.
The Calculated Ant Attack Launched By Titan Pest Control
Titan Pest Control are the experts in NJ and NYC when it comes to getting rid of ants. Our qualified exterminators know where to look for nests and how to identify the various species. Without that knowledge, there is no sure way to successfully launch an attack against an ant colony.
How to Recognize an Ant Problem in Your Home
Ants are not shy about invading your home and will usually be in plain sight, close to a source of food and water. The hard part comes with trying to figure out where they are originating from. This is where you will need the exterminating expertise of Titan Pest Control.
Ant Exterminator – Serving NJ & NYC
If armies of ants are invading your home, then it is time for a Titan assault! Call the ant extermination experts at Titan Pest Control and rip out the nest that is at the heart of your ant problem.